Saturday, September 6, 2008

Holiday Homework 4 (T3Wk10): Computer Games

I play Computer Games although they are highly addictive. Once played it may lead you to many difficulties in your homework. You must be very careful when going to other sites because some need money. For me I play Computer Games like Halo Trial, Runescape, Dragon Fable and Lego India Jones Demo. I play them because they are fun. Some of them like Halo Trial and Lego Indiana Jones have to be downloaded from sites. I play Computer Games only in school holidays. So in a week in a normal day 0 hours. In a school holiday maybe about 2-3 hours. Playing Computer Games can be highly additive because your mind keeps thinking about the game and will affect you concentrating in your studies. Solution: Play during school holidays.

No comments: